Sunday, January 29, 2012

Four Years On -- Time to Go Home

I started this blog a bit over four years ago, as a way to keep my friends and family up to date on my big move from Providence to San Francisco. Then once I was here, I kept commenting on my "adventures" in the big city - until the city itself became routine.
Eventually, the blog morphed into a sort of running commentary on (mostly) gay health and various other topics that I enjoy thinking about.

And now, I've decided to move back East. Not immediately, but hopefully this year.
Probably not to Providence, but hopefully somewhere nearby.
Why? A big reason is that I've become an uncle, and my folks are moving back from Old England to New England, and it kills me to be this far removed from all that is going on back there.

So look forward to the travelogue in reverse. In the meantime, I'll probably keep commenting on various things I find intriguing - from gay men's health to vaccine policy to critiquing the 'health disparities' approach to dreaming of robotic farming.

No comments:

Post a Comment