Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We're off to San Francisco (soon)




Two weeks and two days from moving day, August 2nd.

I'm hoping to be able to put up pictures and random thoughts as Tuna and I travel cross country, and get settled into San Francisco.

Today, I edited the methods section for a paper I'm writing with Rachel, finished priming the closet, and put a second coat of paint on the outside steps, and two coats of paint on the front door. The color is lighter than I want, but it ends up looking OK, I think.

Soon, I should start packing!

It now looks very likely that Duncan won't be able to join us, which is a bummer. We'll have to take a much shorter and more direct route. I'm hoping to hit Bradford, Schohaire, Ithaca, Toronto, Ann Arbor, Chicago, and Montana. Beyond that, who knows???

No comments:

Post a Comment